Who we are
Our siteweb is : https://ccs-12.com.
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and communication of personal data when you use our Service as well as the choices available to you regarding this data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What personal data we connect and why
When visitors leave a comment on our site, we collect data found in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and their browser to help us detect SPAM.
If you upload images to our site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (GPS EXIF) included. Website visitors can download and extract all image location data from the website.
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be required to provide us with information that concerns you. They are collected in particular on contact forms or when ordering from our online stores.
These datas are :
- Last name, first name ;
- Postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ;
- Encrypted username and password used to identify you on our site ;
- Encrypted information relating to your means of payment (in particular bank card number) ;
- Any other information you wish to bring to our attention.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when leaving another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you visit our login page, we will install a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we also install several cookies to record your login information and your screen display choices. Connection cookies last two days and screen option cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your connection will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and simply indicates the identifier of the article that you have just modified. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies we use :
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preferences cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and your different settings..
- Security cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Your data security is a priority at CCs12. However, keep in mind that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR))
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. CCs12 intends to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you are interested in knowing what Personal Data we hold about you and would like it to be deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights :
- The right to access, update or delete information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can view or update your Personal Data or request the deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance..
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of limitation You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if CCs12 has relied on your consent to process your personal datas.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CCs12 uses data collected for multiple purposes :– For the operation of our site
– To notify you of changes to the operation of our site or our business
– To provide customer support
– To collect valuable data or analyzes that will allow us to improve our business
– To control the use of our service
– To detect, prevent and resolve any technical problem
– To keep you up to date with information about CCs12, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
CCs12 can process your Personal Data :
- Because we need to execute any contract with you
- Because you allowed us to do it
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not take precedence over this legitimate interest
- For payment processing purposes
- To respect law
CCs12 will also keep the Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally obliged to keep this data longer.
Your Informations, your Personal Data can be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to computers – and stored on these – located in a place where the legislation relating to data protection differs from the territory where you live.
If you live outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and that we process it there.
Data Communication to law
In certain cases, CCs12 may be required to communicate your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities.
CCs12 may communicate your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary for :
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in the course of our business
- Ensure the personal safety of users of our site
- Protect yourself against civil liability
We may offer paid products as part of our store. In this case, we will use third party services to process payments (from payment processors).